We are happy to announce the release of Rapid Personnel Manager version 18.5! This is a minor release which improves existing functionality and performance, along with any fixes needed. Read on for details.
Improvements since version 18.4:
First of all, we need to thank you for your interest in knowing more about this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
We fixed several of bugs and made some improvements:
- Adjusted session timeouts to be stricter and user rights specific
- Improved login email changing procedure to require validation first
- Added new centralized log analytics
- Added “Name on passport” field to passports since it may differ
- Added deployments to deletion protection
- Added shorthand tool for root rights switching
- Added move deployments function
- Minor changes:
- Fixed “select all” mass action
- Fixed person delete button
- Fixed tag loading issues
- Fixed manager’s own requests for tags
- Fixed permanent contracts/deployments on workforce module
- Fixed root login and views for certain rights combinations
We are always releasing versions with a bunch a fixes and new functionalities! Don’t miss it!