We are happy to announce the release of Rapid Personnel Manager version 19.0! The major theme of this release is tags. Read on for details.
Tags are what makes RPM so flexible
As a feature, tags make RPM extremely flexible. In this release, we are expanding specifically on ways to utilize tags.
In addition, courses now join the process engine! This means you can define very intricate automation, requirements and information collection in relation to your course application and course participation.
And as always, there are also the usual smaller improvements based on your feedback. Many thanks for your continued involvement!
New features since version 18.5:
- Courses are now processable (Thank you Finnish Red Cross!)
- There is a new tag automation for courses (Thank you Finnish Red Cross!)
- There is a new tag automation for passport expiry (Thanks to an unnamed customer!)
- Tag requests can now take a reference to the profile, where the justification of said tag should be found (Thank you Finnish Red Cross!)
- Tags can now be followed to get notifications of tag activity such as new grants (Thank you Finnish Red Cross!)
- Tags-related views now have more intuitive categories, ordering and filtering (Thanks to an unnamed customer!)
- Tags now have visual hints that allows you to quicker perceive their importance and context
- Tags now show who granted the tag (Thanks to Finnish Red Cross!)
- Alerts themselves are now also taggable (Thanks to an unnamed customer!)
- Motivation has been moved since it is now superseded by the process module (Thank you Finnish Red Cross!)
- An interim CV template was created as EuroPass REST API is down for a longer period (Thank you Finnish Red Cross!)
- The public registering can now be disabled by a system setting
- Selecting records in the main modules is now super easy: with no selections, all matches are included in mass actions
- Added new statistics reports
- Smaller improvements
- Improved support for various versions of Edge
- Updated translations
- Fixed viewing of empty phases
- Fixed unavailability time validation
- Fixed alerts’ contacts listing
- Fixed course participant list display and link
- Fixed deletion on Duplicate person report
- Hide print button until contract is created
- Updates to packages and libraries
Read the full list of features on the product page.