We are happy to announce the release of Rapid Personnel Manager version 20.1! This is a minor release which improves existing functionality and performance, along with any fixes needed. Read on for details.
Improvements since version 20.0:
First of all, we need to thank you for your interest in knowing more about this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
We fixed several of bugs and made some improvements:
- Made tag description clickable
- Added an “Update my profile” link on the widget
- Allowed saving contract without tags
- Minor changes:
- Fixed email widget issue, when emails were sent empty due to missing security information
- Fixed an issue with empty automatic email reminders
- Fixed a password reset issue
- Fixed cache clear fails
- Fixed a tag requests issue
- Fixed update custom requests when a tag is merged
We are always releasing versions with a bunch a fixes and new functionalities! Don’t miss it!