Today we released version 20.2 of Rapid Personnel Manager! Our team improved existing functionality and performance, along with any fixes needed. Read on for details.
Improvements since version 20.1:
First of all, we appreciate your desire to learn more about this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
We fixed several of bugs and made some improvements:
- Configured favicon display based on customers’ settings
- Added dates to the courses listing in board dropdown
- Improved deployment Excel export
- Minor changes:
- Fixed rendering issue when adding people for alerts
- Fixed an incorrect link issue
- Fixed manager access rights for a user
- Fixed courses board tag
- Fixed country filter
Keep an eye on our release notes to learn more about the changes made!