Version 20.3 of Rapid Personnel Manager is out! Our team improved existing functionality and performance, along with any fixes needed. Read on for details.
Improvements since version 20.2:
First of all, we appreciate your desire to learn more about this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
We fixed several of bugs and made an important improvement:
- Improved the display of course dates on boards
- Minor changes:
- Fixed an invalid date in Positions
- Fixed a long page loads issue
- Fixed a contract template issue
- Fixed Internal Server Error issue
- Fixed an issue occurred when deleting contracts
- Fixed a connection between deployment and contract fields
Keep an eye on our release notes to learn more about the changes made!