The release of Rapid Personnel Manager version 20.4 is now ready for your review! This is a minor release, however, we managed to make a bunch of improvements, along with any fixes needed. Read on for details.
Improvements since version 20.3:
First of all, we would like to thank you for checking this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
We fixed several of bugs and made many improvements:
- Collapsed customer branches into a master one
- Improved a tooltip display
- Removed extra URL extension characters
- Removed profile percentage display for users with applicant status
- Improved a scroll bar display in all web browsers
- Improved the contract edit view
- Improved a deployment workflow
- Improved a contract workflow
- Added UTC specifications in datetime picker
- Added column sorting and pagination on review listing
- Minor changes:
- Fixed an invalid date in Positions
- Fixed SMS error display
- Fixed a security contracts report display
- Fixed the connection between deployment and contract fields
- Fixed a tag filter issue
Keep an eye on our release notes to learn more about the changes made!