The release of Rapid Personnel Manager version 23.2 is now ready for your review! This is a minor release, however, we managed to make a bunch of improvements, along with any fixes needed. Read on for details.
Improvements since version 23.1:
First of all, we would like to thank you for checking this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
We fixed a bunch of bugs and made some improvements:
- Improved “Courses” module structure to handle on-demand / e-learning courses
- Improved “Who is where” widget functionality
- Improved “Fields Customization” form
- Enabled new alert modes
- Added a calendar view to “My Schedule” section
- Improved an SMS counting logic
- Improved excel exports
- Adopted GitLab Flow
- Minor changes:
- Fixed a two-factor authentication issue
- Fixed a search issue occurred when criteria is added, but no attribute is selected
- Fixed a process action list issue
- Fixed an issue occurred in “Positions”
- Fixed a file permission issue
- Fixed email activation issues
- Fixed “Personnel Time Allocation” issues
Keep an eye on our release notes to learn more about the changes made!