Great news as today we released version 29.0 of Rapid Personnel Manager! This time we added the following feature: “Profile” process action. We also took care of some improvements and any fixes needed. Read on for more details.
New process action
First of all, we would like to thank you for checking this release. We spend a significant amount of time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
In this release we would like to present to you the new process action. “Profile” requires users to check the details in some components of their process. Hence, it allows to keep information up to date or requests to fill in the data which is missing in the profile. This feature significantly improves process management.
And as always, there are smaller improvements based on your feedback. Many thanks for your continued involvement!
New features since version 28.7:
- Added “Profile” process action (Thanks to an unnamed customer!)
- Added a final evaluation of candidates inside the boards
- Improved a tag mass action modal viewer
- Added an invite action in shortcuts
- Added an application process database factory
- Improved two-factor authentication
- Added a tag group to language tag automation
- Smaller improvements:
- Fixed an issue related to newsletter approval
- Fixed an issue occurred in tag request search
- Fixed an error related to person deletion
- Fixed “Application” download issue
- Fixed a refresh pop up issue
- Fixed an issue related to escape characters
- Fixed an issue occurred when loading “Personnel” page
Read the full list of features on the product page.