Version 29.1 of Rapid Personnel Manager is out! Our team improved existing functionality and performance, along with any fixes needed. Read on for more details.
New since version 29.0:
First of all, we would like to thank you for checking this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
- Improved maintenance page. No need to click any extra buttons anymore! If the system is in maintenance mode, the page will automatically reload when ready to be used again.
- Calling name is not a required field anymore. If you don’t have one, no worries from now on.
- Automatically archive positions function. Now admins can configure in settings when to archive a position once it’s closed. In addition, the positions view was improved. Search for active, archived or unfilled positions. The choice is up to you.
- Improved roles and person tags profile view. Less confusion with what a user can edit and what not.
- Created FAQ page on login. We heard that some extra information is needed there and we are happy to help.
- Surname, comma, first names. That’s the correct order and justice was served.
- Improved alert “Valid until” field. Now the alert will be valid for one week on creation, but you can always modify it if needed as before.
- Created a remove tags mass action for personnel module.
- Ooops, course tags were missing from “My courses” page. Now they are back on their places.
- System name was missing from some of the emails. In release 29.1 it’s back from holidays and you can see it in all the emails again.
- Course attachment issue.
- Person attachment issue.
- Tag duplicate error. No need for duplicates.
- Limited access view shouldn’t be an issue anymore. Nobody wants to see less, when has a right for more!
- Thumb issue.
- Fixed a position to be closed if unfilled.
- Fixed “Spreedsheet” widget.
- Removed some notes related to cornerstone integration. It’s not time to see them yet, but once it’s ready we believe you will like it.
- Tags requests search issue.
- Pending actions red popup error window is not there anymore.
- A bunch of reviewer related issues.
- Applicants issue. Happened only for on-demand courses.
Keep an eye on our release notes to learn more about the changes made!