Version 30.1 of Rapid Personnel Manager was released! This is a minor release, however, we managed to make some improvements, along with any fixes needed. Read on for more details.
New since version 30.0:
First of all, we would like to thank you for checking this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
- Added information related to “Client” module in the Admin guide. Also, the content is in the process of being updated.
- Improved the way the system handles alert tokens.
- Fixed “My missing security information” and “Missing security information” email content. Before it was missing some relevant data, but now you can see what is actually missing in the records.
- When opening RPM on mobile devices, some pages were not rendered correctly. The layout was fixed and “Save” button is available on all the relevant pages.
- Fixed a duplicated tag grades entry issue.
- Several issues which never occurred for users, but our system recorded them as possible errors in the future. “Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today”. Can you guess who said it?
Keep an eye on our release notes to learn more about the changes made!