Version 30.6 of Rapid Personnel Manager was released! This is a minor release, however, we managed to make some improvements, along with any fixes needed. Read on for more details.
New since version 30.5:
First of all, we would like to thank you for checking this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
- Improved alert response page. Now it includes “Last day of availability” and “Deploying from” fields as well as customer’s logo.
- Did multiple improvements in reports. Particularly, refined graphs and improved naming.
- Increased jobs retry to one day and updated system’s packages. It’s more of a technical adjustment, but it improves user experience as well.
- Added flexibility to language tag in personnel module. Now you can adjust grade or remove the tag completely.
- Polished the client’s action email.
- Improved the session management on the frontend. In other words, the inactivity popup window will depend on any kind of actions a user performs in the system. It will reduce a number of automatic logouts from the system due to inactivity.
- Fixed phone number validation issue.
- Fixed two-factor authentication issue. Particularly, a trusted device option not being rendered on the two-factor verify page.
Keep an eye on our release notes to learn more about the changes made!