The release of Rapid Personnel Manager version 30.7 is now ready for your review! This is a minor release, however, we managed to make some improvements, along with any fixes needed. Read on for more details.
New since version 30.6:
First of all, we would like to thank you for checking this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
- Added one more filter on “Review” page. Before applications were filtered based on applications tags while now a reviewer can use another filter which allows to narrow search based on personnel tags.
- Improved language tag automation by adding visibility and requestable type fields. Now tags and language tag automation have matching fields to configure.
- Improved an error message when trying to login with wrong credentials. Before the message was indicating expiring session which was confusing for users.
- Updated TinyMCE editor based on recent requirements. This editor can be found in multiple places in our system, for example, “Additional information” field on alert creation.
- Improved navigation links on “Tag Automation” page.
- Fixed a quick search and alert issues when a link for personnel did not work.
- Fixed an issue occurred in “All reviews” shortcut. In some cases a page was not rendered correctly.
- Monitored phone number behaviour on edit.
- Fixed an error when applying for an open course.
- Fixed a two-factor authentication popup issue. It was rendered on login in cases when it should not be referenced.
Keep an eye on our release notes to learn more about the changes made!