The release of Rapid Personnel Manager version 31.2 is now ready for your review! This is a minor release, however, we managed to make some improvements, along with any fixes needed. Read on for more details.
New since version 31.1:
First of all, we would like to thank you for checking this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
- Added delete inactive users functionality into automatic deletion function.
- Made updates in Admin and Manager guides content.
- Added a primary address option to email alerts. Now when using %primaryaddress% in process action, it will render relevant users’ addresses.
- Improved a review queue generation for positions with active status.
- Added position’s country in reviewer queue.
- Did several interface adjustments.
- Fixed an issue when success and error messages were shown at the same time when saving basic information.
- Fixed an issue when data wasn’t shown correctly when following roles match link.
- Removed “reviews” search option from criteria.
- Fixed an error when saving “Current nationalities” and “Countries that have denied entry” with empty values.
- Fixed an issue when availability wasn’t shown correctly in the “Profile summary” widget.
- Fixed a tag automation issue for roles. Now tags get generated again.
- Fixed an error which occurred when saving data for “Is volunteer” field.
Keep an eye on our release notes to learn more about the changes made!