Version 31.1 of Rapid Personnel Manager was released! This is a minor release, however, we managed to make some improvements, along with any fixes needed. Read on for more details.
New since version 31.0:
First of all, we would like to thank you for checking this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
- Added “Started in the last 3 months” data for “People on contract” and “People on deployment” widgets.
- Made organization and country dropdowns search typable. It significantly improves the flow in the cases with long dropdown lists.
- Created a system setting languages management page, which helps to add new translations into the system.
- Sorted organization list dropdown by name.
- Created artisan command to save CVs. It’s more of a technical adjustment, but it significantly improves development flow.
- Added a success message when deleting a deployment successfully.
- Fixed an issue which caused a logo generation error.
- Fixed an admission email formatting.
- Fixed an error which caused Finnish language from being rendered.
Keep an eye on our release notes to learn more about the changes made!