Version 34.1 of Rapid Personnel Manager was released! This is a minor release, however, we managed to make some improvements, along with any fixes needed. Read on for more details.
New since version 34.0:
First of all, we would like to thank you for checking this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
- Added possibility to hide positions from open positions view based on tags. The new field called “Show for users that contain the following tags” and can be configured in position edit view.
- Added default title for a payroll report.
- Added ‘Send replies to me’ switch to alerts. It sets reply-to of the email to the alert creator’s primary email address.
- Remove all but person tags search from client module listing page.
- Made add new unavailability button in “My schedule” calendar bigger for an easier interaction.
- Fixed some cornerstone integration issues.
- Fixed a video chat link.
- Fixed a wrong two-factor authentication message which appeared in some cases.
Keep an eye on our release notes to learn more about the changes made.