Version 36.1 of Rapid Personnel Manager was released! This is a minor release, however, we managed to make some improvements, along with any fixes needed. Read on for more details.
New since version 36.0:
First of all, we would like to thank you for checking this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
- Moved alerts into communications module. Also “New” button was moved into a listing view which significantly affected the following pages: alerts, personnel, courses, tags.
- Updated admin and manager guides based on “New” button changes.
- Improved “page not found” view when trying to access not existing records.
- Fixed a pending action visibility issue.
- Fixed an issue related to editing scores in positions.
- Fixed an issue related to an id card attachment removal.
- Fixed an issue related to an update of one of the packages. This issue is not visible to an end user, but improve development flow.
Keep an eye on our release notes to learn more about the changes made.