Version 36.2 of Rapid Personnel Manager was released! This is a minor release, however, we managed to make some improvements, along with any fixes needed. Read on for more details.
New since version 36.1:
First of all, we would like to thank you for checking this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
- Default options for creating new alerts are now configurable.
- Added excel export to positions.
- Added personnel reviewer comments.
- Fixed an issue related to a certain combinations of user roles not being able to access Tags.
- Fixed an issue related to Alerts view sometimes not getting loaded.
- Fixed an issue with single sign-on.
- Fixed an issue related to deployment tags disappearing.
- Fixed an issue related to courses sometimes not being fetched.
Keep an eye on our release notes to learn more about the changes made.