Rapid Personnel Manager version 36.3 has been released
The release of Rapid Personnel Manager version 36.3 is now ready for your review! This is a minor release, however, we managed to make some improvements, along with any fixes needed. Read on for more details.
New since version 36.3:
First of all, we would like to thank you for checking this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
- Tag filling guider tags are now above other tags where applicable.
- Added a filter to open positions.
- Improved translations.
- Fixed an issue related SMS fail messages.
- Fixed tag grades not being carried over when creating a new deployment or contract from a position.
- Fixed an issue related to pre-filled tags in person search.
Keep an eye on our release notes to learn more about the changes made!