Rapid Personnel Manager version 37.0 has been released
Version 37.0 of Rapid Personnel Manager was released! This time we prepared the following feature: decision process action. We also took care of other considerable improvements and any fixes needed. Read on for more details.
New since version 36.3:
First of all, we would like to thank you for checking this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
- Decision process action. This feature allows to approve or decline applicants in applicants listing pages such as courses or positions. It speeds up the decision making process. Thanks to an unnamed customer and German Red Cross!
- Added “show all” option to paginated APIs. It allows to extract the data faster.
- Removed some of the old routes from the codebase.
- Added response view for client gated alerts. It allows clients to view their old approved or rejected alerts.
- Fixed an issue related to personnel excel report not showing a name of the organization.
- Fixed a name of the tag box called “other tags” when tag filling guider not used on alert creation.
- Fixed calculations and data display for tag requests in pending actions.
- Fixed “Tag-to-tag” automation error when it was seemingly turned off.
- Fixed buttons for an alert email.
Keep an eye on our release notes to learn more about the changes made!applicants listing pages