Rapid Personnel Manager version 37.1 has been released
Version 37.1 of Rapid Personnel Manager was released! This is a minor release, however, we managed to make some improvements, along with any fixes needed. Read on for more details.
New since version 37.0:
First of all, we would like to thank you for checking this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
- Removed an archive option from a default alert listing view.
- Prevented users to apply for the same tag several times while it’s pending.
- Clarified later responses in immediate alert section. Now immediate section is called “Immediately or from time is in the past”.
- Fixed an issue occurred in tag search on applications reviewer page.
- Fixed a review pending list view for scoped reviewers.
- Removed graded tag option from department tag automation.
- Fixed an error related to courses with empty dates.
- Fixed an error in search when an environment is empty on creation.
- Fixed an error occurred when a manager was updating volunteer user role.
- Fixed an error occurred when searching for social security number.
Keep an eye on our release notes to learn more about the changes made