Rapid Personnel Manager version 37.2 has been released
Version 37.2 of Rapid Personnel Manager was released! This is a minor release, however, we managed to make some improvements, along with any fixes needed. Read on for more details.
New since version 37.1:
First of all, we would like to thank you for checking this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
- Added a tag filter on alerts listing page.
- Added a default sorting option for courses. Now you can configure sorting by a course type in system defaults.
- Improved cron management. This issue is not visible to an end user, but improves development flow due to influence on widget email generation.
- Increased character limit for “Employee’s expectations” and “Comments” on communication log page.
- Added options for fields customization.
- Polished relations between applicants and participants when it comes to a course’s participation approval/rejection logic.
- Fixed an issue occurred in course’s application flow.
- Fixed an issue related to storing contracts special and other conditions from default settings.
- Fixed an issue related to an alert template which affected prefilling of the information.
- Fixed an issue in tag application logic.
Keep an eye on our release notes to learn more about the changes made