Rapid Personnel Manager version 37.3 has been released
The release of Rapid Personnel Manager version 37.3 is now ready for your review! This is a minor release, however, we managed to make some improvements, along with any fixes needed. Read on for more details.
New since version 37.2:
First of all, we would like to thank you for checking this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
- Made organizations filterable. The change can be viewed by admins in “System” module.
- Provided few options for an alert statistics calculation display. The change can be viewed on basic information page.
- Added an allowance section to a contract.
- Made a user listing heading floating which allows to see the heading while scrolling.
- Added a line manager field to a deployment.
- Fixed an issue related to membership organization and department save logic.
- Fixed the order of the action menu in emergency contacts.
- Fixed an issue which prevented a volunteer user role to apply for a course.
- Fixed a tag request calculation in pending actions for a member user role.
Keep an eye on our release notes to learn more about the changes made