Rapid Personnel Manager version 39.1 has been released
The release of Rapid Personnel Manager version 39.1 is now ready for your review! This is a minor release, however, we managed to make some improvements, along with any fixes needed. Read on for more details.
New since version 39.0:
First of all, we would like to thank you for checking this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
- Moved System->Overview into Reports->Engagement. In addition, more engagement graphs were developed.
- Added a manager approval field into the alert response view. It allows to gain more data regarding the deployment possibilities.
- Added a possibility to add a customizable invitation text. It can be found in System->Mails.
- Added a nationality option into criteria search for personnel.
- Improved a reminder popup update time logic when confirming all records at once.
- Increased a form process action text type character limit from 500 to 1500.
- Added my schedule into reminders popup. It can be configured in System->Module control.
- Fixed several issues in agreements module.
- Fixed an issue occurred in the workforce module when choosing user roles.
- Fixed an issue related to decision process action message display.
- Fixed an issue when the cornerstone integration created duplicated courses.
- Fixed an issue occurred in the course tag automation when a tag was not assigned.
Keep an eye on our release notes to learn more about the changes made