Version 40.1 of Rapid Personnel Manager was released! This point release bring some improvements and fixes. Read on for more details.
New since version 40.0:
First of all, we would like to thank you for checking this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
- Improved the wording for reference checks.
- Added operands to graded tags in position scoring.
- Added tag request type filter to tag index page.
- Added address and appraisals to deployment API.
- Added visible_to_reviewer column support on tag import.
- Added a separate tab in person Excel export for consolidated data with the option to choose what all tabs need to be downloaded.
- Fixed safeguarding questionnaire page glitch.
- Fixed fields not showing when creating a deployment from an archived or unfilled position.
- Added condition to check if the config is loaded for proof_of_life.
Keep an eye on our release notes to learn more about the changes made!