Version 40.2 of Rapid Personnel Manager was released! This point release bring some improvements and fixes. Read on for more details.
New since version 40.1:
First of all, we would like to thank you for checking this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
- Improved registration process by adding joining code option for public registration.
- Improved profile page name display when surname is null.
- Improved course page by adding ability to sorting participants alphabetically.
- Improved communication logs by allowing video files as attachments.
- Improved artisan command ‘rpm:createusers’ to cater for duplicate username or email.
- Fixed undefined variable error in consolidated personnel excel export.
- Fixed invalid translations in personnel excel export.
- Fixed automatic reminders being sent to permanent records.
- Fixed login page by not showing registration text if public registration is disabled.
- Fixed normal login and SSO with safeguarding.
Keep an eye on our release notes to learn more about the changes made!