Version 41.1 of Rapid Personnel Manager was released! This point release bring some improvements and fixes. Read on for more details.
New since version 41.0:
First of all, we would like to thank you for checking this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
- Improved tag automation by setting valid medical check only after check has been verified.
- Improved my tags by adding criteria information to available tags.
- Improved practise licenses by adding architect and engineer.
- Improved courses by adding scheduled and on-demand filter.
- Improved criminal records by adding country.
- Improved process by changing required fields and tags wording dynamically.
- Improved person search criteria by changing secondment search filters to dropdowns.
- Improved joincode by adding set membership option.
- Improved medical checks where now admins can add medical checks without file upload.
- Improved dashboard by adding latest applicants widget.
- Fixed target user selection when moving deployments.
- Fixed whoiswhere widget in dashboard visible to member.
- Fixed person being created without user record during registration.
- Fixed opening board from archived position doesn’t set status.
- Fixed person excel export by changing numeric value to actual name.
- Fixed license to practice by adding field customization.
Keep an eye on our release notes to learn more about the changes made!