The release of Rapid Personnel Manager version 42.0 is now ready for your review! This time we prepared the following feature: more functionality in the Client module. We also took care of other considerable improvements and any fixes needed. Read on for more details.
New since version 41.1:
First of all, we would like to thank you for checking this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
- Added more functionality to the Client module. Clients can now see relevant to them applications, courses and deployments.
- Improved login and logout experience.
- Improved tag requests by automatically removing requests that have already happened.
- Fixed sending newsletter to people without contact.
- Fixed saving contracts and deployments with personalized date format.
- Fixed an error when trying to access Tag automation.
- Fixed message body not being sent in Mail.
Keep an eye on our release notes to learn more about the changes made!