The release of Rapid Personnel Manager version 43.0 is now ready for your review! This time we added a content management system called Billboard, as well as Urdu language support. We also took care of other considerable improvements and any fixes needed. Read on for more details.
New since version 42.0:
First of all, we would like to thank you for checking this release. We spend a considerable time to specify what is new to show you that we are working hard every day to improve RPM for each new version.
- Added Billboard, our new CMS (Content Management System).
- Added new language support for Urdu.
- Improved user scopes view layout.
- Improved user registration by setting reply-to as the registered users email address.
- Improved video call chat messages view.
- Improved UI for mail communication.
- Improved client personnel listing search criteria by short url.
- Added extra confirmation message when deleting tags which is used as manager scope.
- Added new view to create, update, delete and list tag groups.
- Added language level descriptions to language tag automation view.
- Added medical laboratory technologist to practise licenses.
- Added release notes popup for admins.
- Added configurable default open & close time for new position.
- Added validation to communication log entries.
- Added condition to check if the 2fa enabled and for the user.
- Added organization name to email preview for some clients.
- Updated admin and manager guides.
- Updated Cornerstone integration prefill addresses.
- Upgraded php cs fixer.
- Fixed PHP 8.1 count fixes.
- Fixed npm dependency issue when upgrading npm to version 8 / node version 12.
- Fixed npm run build fails due to missing package by adding es-abstract package.
- Fixed video chat requires logging in to Jitsi.
- Fixed password reset error messages and reset email will always goto user email.
- Fixed login page language selection to set user language.
- Fixed widget by handling null case for excel importer widget.
- Fixed alert by adding missing translation for alert recipient status.
- Fixed exports filename when system datetime format is not suitable for filename.
- Fixed export of deployment, contract with start null.
Keep an eye on our release notes to learn more about the changes made!